March Online Earnings

I have to say I am not impressed with myself and my March earnings. I failed my goal to make $100.00 with GrindaBuck and I did not make $400.00 online by the end of March like I had hoped! I am not going to dwell on it too much but still I feel like I let myself down. Plus I did not keep this blog updated like I said I would either. I am going to have to sit down and think of new topic ideas to get more wrote or pre written or something. My earnings are not terrible though! The one positive is that I earned more in March then I did in February. Take a look,

March Earnings
Checkout 51: $20.00 (Cheque) 
Bestmark: $16.00 (Cheque)
ClixSense: $12.13 (Cheque)
Earnably: $1.00 USD 
Total after currency conversion: $1.29 CAD
GrindaBuck: $35.00 USD
Total after currency conversion: $45.44 CAD
UsabilityHub: $20.00 USD
Total after currency conversion: $26.16 CAD
Pinecone Research: $12.00 CAD
Prolific Academic: £20.25 GBP
Total after currency conversion: $32.44 CAD
ForumCoin: $5.95 CAD
UserTesting: $80.00 USD
Total after currency conversion: $104.13 CAD 

Grand total: $222.33 (Total with mixed currencies)
Grand total with currency conversions: $275.54 CAD
***Note*** Both totals include the above cheque amounts.

If you like you can check here  to see Feb earnings and look at the difference of earning for sites and so on. I took a look at the totals on both and this is what I got,
March total: $275.54
Feb total: $257.97
Difference: $17.57

I was able to make $17.57 more then I did last month so that is nice and good of course but it still did not meet the goal I had set. The odd thing to is that March I was working online more hours then I did in February but the difference feels so small with the extra hours put it. That is one of the downsides though I have noticed to not having a real job online but instead relying on multiple sites to earn.

It is not a bad thing of course but if in my case there is a great importance to what I earn online it can be negative to some extent, to not reach higher earnings. I am not going to set any solid goals for April earning wise because I won't be online as much. Closer to the end of the month I will be working briefly in my fathers greenhouse to get the seeds started for June which could take away 4 earning days, plus visiting family over Easter as well.

So instead my goal will be to try and post to this blog at least twice a week. I think to be truthful for this goal to go anywhere or be solid I will have to probably pre write my blog post other wise it might not happen but we shall see. If you have any questions about my earnings or comments, please feel free to leave them below. Happy earning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Online Earnings

Thanks MintVine

Gift Game App Review